Dance for Food:
- Lyric Theatre, 3 November 2013
- Fort Pierce Magnet School of the Arts, 17 November 2013
- South Fork High School, 22 November 2013
- Eissey Campus Theatre, 24 November 2013
The annual Dance for Food, sponsored by Schmitt, Cambron & Reynolds, PL, brought together many of South Florida’s finest contemporary dancers to showcase their talents in front of an audience whose only admission fee is a bag of unexpired nonperishable goods. Participating dance companies include the Preston Contemporary Dance Theater, Downtown Dance, Vanya Allen, Raising Arrows, and YOW Dance. Collected food from this event went to the Treasure Coast Food Bank.
Thank you to Mitch Kloorfain for taking such great photographs, available for viewing on Flickr.
Therapeutic Arts: Art and Music Therapy for kids
- Boys and Girls Club at Hobe Sound - Every Wednesday, 2:30 P.M
- Boys and Girls Club at Palm City - Every Friday, 4:00 P.M
- South Fork High School A4AC Club presented a musical program at Sandhill Cove Retirement Living community in Palm City on November 9th.
- The Joette's Strings Music Studio played at Brighton Gardens on November 11th.
Concert at The Lyric Theatre
Alina Kiryayeva, Piano, Terry Barber and Sydney Bridget Carbo. Photo by Mitch Kloorfain/Courtesy Your Voice News & Views.
Terry's concert on December 1 was a great success, and several young persons involved with the Artists for a Cause Clubs performed to an appreciative audience.